Sunday, May 23, 2010

Who would like to join me in a class action suit against Nexgenlabsusa?? They sell Phenterthin! Email me!?

This company has been ripping people off and I am tired of it. I myself was debited 149.95 for diet pills I did not order. If this has happened to you and you're interested in going after this company with me please email me your info. Thanks!!
Who would like to join me in a class action suit against Nexgenlabsusa?? They sell Phenterthin! Email me!?
Sorry to hear that you're going through this. I found a complaints board online. There seems to be quite a few people who have similar complaints:





http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaint...





PS


Have you thought about filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau? Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting