Sunday, May 23, 2010

I need help identifying a painting. email me and ill send you a picture of it? thanks, nickway237@yahoo.com?

ok, so the painting is of a building, that looks very italian, possibly roman, and it says "the nuhol Extends 874 feet" at the bottom, in what looks like french writing. it has no other markings, and its absolutely beautiful. ill send you a photo of it, please help. nick.
I need help identifying a painting. email me and ill send you a picture of it? thanks, nickway237@yahoo.com?
It would be better to post this on an image sharing site.


Hope this doesn't offend but I'd be reluctant to make email contact with someone I don't know (I rather value my privacy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting