Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i find out why a person's email is not reaching me. I knowshe has the correct address?

Check your blocked list---and if you find her address there---unblock it, so you can get her emails.


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;click "options" (top right)%26gt;%26gt;click "block addresses". Find her address on the list---click on it---click "remove block".





Are you using Beta or New mail ??


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;spam%26gt;%26gt;block addresses.
How do i find out why a person's email is not reaching me. I knowshe has the correct address?
if you have a filter check your spam also check your email setting you may have something blocked and not know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting