Sunday, May 23, 2010

Are you a believer in Christ if so or not please email me@ bethill09@yahoo.com?

im a christian just wanting to hear what God is doing in your relationship with Him and im wanting to speak and witness to people that want to believe in Him and learn more!!!God bless Beth Hill!
Are you a believer in Christ if so or not please email me@ bethill09@yahoo.com?
yes i am
Reply:Hi Beth! I was raised Pentecostal. But i have been backslid for almost a year. It has been the worst time of my life. I know it would be easier to go back to church but my husband is against it. He was raised with no religious backroung and thinks my religion is crazy. As do my in-laws. What do you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting