Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When I click on a web link in my outlook email, it takes me to "save file as" instead of opening a web browser

what option do I change for putlook to take me to IE to view the hot link that I just clicked on? It's driving me crazy. We have two people set up as diff users on the same PC. One user's acct. works right, the other doesn't.
When I click on a web link in my outlook email, it takes me to "save file as" instead of opening a web browser
Check the mail format is it HTML or plain text
Reply:Some body's swapped your Left click with the Right one,


he he he.......





Go to control pane%26gt;mouse%26gt;buttons, make sure the primary button ain't got switched


or maybe your Mickey Mouse is gone nuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting