Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If yahoo is blocking any of my email from being received by me, would I have been notified? How can I find ou

I have a long time friend in Norway who says she has sent me many messages to my yahoo account recently. I have not received anything from her on that account for over two months. Would there be any reason why yahoo would block her mail without telling me. I have received a couple of emails from her on another account. Where would I check to find out if she is being blocked for some reason. I have checked the spam box, there has not be anything from her there.
If yahoo is blocking any of my email from being received by me, would I have been notified? How can I find ou
Did you check the blocked list ??


On your mail page, click on "options" (upper right)---then click "block addresses" and look through the list. Find her address---click on it---click "remove block".





If you're using Beta mail----go to mail page%26gt;%26gt;options%26gt;%26gt;mail options%26gt;%26gt;spam%26gt;%26gt;block addresses where you'll find the list.
Reply:no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting