Sunday, May 23, 2010

I cant remove my alternate email the screen tell me this?

Oops! Looks like you tried submitting something other than an email address. Please try again.
I cant remove my alternate email the screen tell me this?
Sorry for the confusing messaging. As a rule, Yahoo! strives the provide the best possible user experience. Unfortunately, we missed the mark here. In this case, the error you are receiving should be telling you that you cannot delete your last remaining alternate email address (which is the case here). Instead, it is giving you the wrong error message.





It's important to maintain an alternate email address on your account, because you'll be able to more easily recover your password should you forget it.





In order circumvent the issue that you're seeing, please add an additional email to the account and then proceed with the deletion of the email address you're trying to remove from your account.





We have a fix in the works to address the messaging issue, so this will be resolved soon. Thanks for helping us become a better Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting