Sunday, May 23, 2010

How to delete a Yahoo email address Can I delete my own email, please tell me how?

No. But if you don't visit it for about 3 months it gets deleted. If others can open it to read your stuff, change the password, then leave it completely alone.


I have had to open a new one and start again from scratch, the spam was overwhelming!
How to delete a Yahoo email address Can I delete my own email, please tell me how?
no - but don't use it and it will close after a while.


if anyone has password change it first.


if your overwhelmed with spam do this


open 2 accounts - one for family friends personal etc


the other when you are buying stuff having to put in your email


again - then this is mostly spam and the first one should be more or less private
Reply:Your email address is the account (billing) identifier. You can create a sub account and use that exclusively if you wish. Go to 'my account' (next to sign out) and you will see the create sub account area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting