Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Someone is trying to email me and I'm not receiving emails. She is putting address in correctly.?

the sender should get a delivery failure message, if they arent getting the message then the message is probably being intercepted on your spam or firewall or some sort of protection program.
Someone is trying to email me and I'm not receiving emails. She is putting address in correctly.?
It probably ended in your spam folder. Also check if you didn't accidentally set up a filter to delete or forward mail from that address. And make sure you don't delete spam immediately (check settings)
Reply:check your bulk or junk mail folder. it may be routing there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting