Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is anyone viewing this web site from or near Lagos, Nigeria? If So please email me at kmm4864990@yahoo.com?

I am in desperate need of help and information from someone in Nigeria. No this is absolutely NOT any kind of solicitation. This is a very serious matter. I need some assitance regarding a criminal who is trying to scam Americans from Lagos, Nigeria. Please contact me through email. I need to verify a phone number and address of an opportunist. Those who speak good english are especially appreciated.





ATTN Peanut Gallery: Please do not send me any facetious joking comments or absolutely useless answers. I am not interested in those.
Is anyone viewing this web site from or near Lagos, Nigeria? If So please email me at kmm4864990@yahoo.com?
I sent you an email.





Carpe Diem!
Reply:Nigeria is full of them bro and I should know 'cause been there.You are not very specific,scam is quite common an I aint giving you my adress,u should deal with em like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting