Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I cannot send messages from my email: its telling me that is blocked for my protection for 48 hours! Why?

By sending an email I get only a short info: to protect you, your email has benn blocked for 48 hours. So I cannot send messages, but thay came into my address and I can check and read them. Unfotnunately I cannot answer or just only write a new message because it blocks me while sending. And I dont know why and what to do, to change this status. Thanks for helping.
I cannot send messages from my email: its telling me that is blocked for my protection for 48 hours! Why?
Wait 48 hours and see what happens. You might have a security problem that is being worked on. Try turning your computer off for about 5 minutes then turn it back on.
last name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting