Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Somebody want to sell a good used car 4 maybe 4500$ near or in Virginia, email me to andreyrodriguezm@yahoo?

This sounds bad, but it's VERY true. FInd out if any military units around you are deploying. Many times soldiers have to get rid of extra vehicles FAST, and end up selling them for VERY cheap. I know because my husband just deployed to Iraq from Hawaii and we ended up having to sell our car ASAP. It ran very well and we kept it tip top. Had to sell it for $200!!! I was pretty upset cause it was my trusty island car. Oh, well... good luck!!!
Somebody want to sell a good used car 4 maybe 4500$ near or in Virginia, email me to andreyrodriguezm@yahoo?
I don't live in virginia but the price the car is you can use the rest for shipping or something the price of the car is only $1,500
cool name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting