Monday, October 12, 2009

Can anyone with some talent in Photoshop or editing help me make a small edit to an image, post email?

Hey there is an image I would like some help editing. If someone has photoshop or is decent at editing could you post your email and i can show you what small changes I would like done? Best one gets the points
Can anyone with some talent in Photoshop or editing help me make a small edit to an image, post email?
Why don't you just post the image up on photobucket or something and then post a link to the image and then tell people what you want done and then people can do it for you without jeapordizing the privacy of their email address? Unless your image is inappropriate...?
Reply:What do you need editing??
last name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting