Monday, October 12, 2009

If someone on my blocked email list sends me something do they get IT or a denied message back in their inbox?

I want to know if the sender gets anything so they get a clue that they need not bother sending me anything anymore since they're now blocked.
If someone on my blocked email list sends me something do they get IT or a denied message back in their inbox?
They get nothing----their Email to you is deleted immediately upon arrival, and no one is any the wiser---including you.





You'll have to tell them yourself----which is not always a good idea. If they are persistant---they will just Email from a different account (like spammers do). Just laugh and let them waste their time, thinking they are bugging you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting