Saturday, November 7, 2009

YA keeps sending me a congratulations email for the same best answer that I won?

I got about 20 emails from them regarding the same question since last night. How do I make them stop?
YA keeps sending me a congratulations email for the same best answer that I won?
The sender is stuck, Yahoo has a message up saying they are working on the problem. It's happening to everyone since yesterday. The new best answer emails are not coming in, and never will, but at least the points are. Last Christmas it happened and lasted for 3 days.
Reply:omg!1 i just asked the same question, i won best answer and i have been getting the message like 20 times too.. hope somoone can help us..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting