Saturday, November 7, 2009

Someone is infiltrating my emails and writing to people that have emailed me. How can I change my email?

I agree with the first two answers. However, it may have nothing to do with your computer. There are several attackers who capture your email address from another location, and use it to send email by using your email address as the source. There is really nothing you can do about this scenario.
Someone is infiltrating my emails and writing to people that have emailed me. How can I change my email?
change your password.. it is probably someone you know
Reply:You may have a worm of some kind. Get a good virus protector and run it to see if there is a worm on your computer..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email me Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting